At 5 Star Property Inspections each inspector is a Certified Master Inspector. Inspectors are required to stay current on all continuing education requirements, as well as, maintain their certifications. Training is specially designed to widen their knowledge base while keeping current with new technologies and professional standards. Colorado does not require home inspectors to have any training, certification or license to operate. All of our inspectors are certified though the American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT) and the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Our inspectors are required to meet the high standards of InterNACHI.
Utilizing our services, you can count on a certified master inspector, to work with:
- Will walk or use a DJI Mavic drone to inspect your roof
- A FLIR thermal camera to detect leaks or missing insulation behind the walls
- A Spartan sewer camera to examine your sewer system
- An Airthings Corentium Pro to measure the radon levels
- An Air-O-Cell cassette to collect a mold sample
- Use Spectora software to deliver a detailed report for your home inspection
We'll put some of the best equipment to work when we examine your property, then provide a detailed report.